Have you ever worked out how much time you are wasting waiting for documents to download? Or calling that client back because your video conference call failed, again? Clicking that send/receive button to update your emails? Over a year, Business broadband can save you more than 100 hours of working time.
I don’t need to upgrade just yet…
Have you set out your business goals for the coming year? It’s easy to let things like technology slide until something breaks or you notice a problem with it why would you consider upgrading? Well as we’ve seen in just the past few years, the introduction of the Internet of Things, SIP and VoIP calling, technology is moving quicker than ever.
It’s important to have the right infrastructure in place so that when the time comes you are ready to take these on!
Can’t I just use the same broadband as I do at home?
There are some great home broadband deals being advertised and it may seem like an obvious, cheaper option for your business, however, it may be time to consider Business Broadband as the more productive option.
We differentiate between the two for a reason. As technology progresses and as your business grows, the standard home broadband won’t be able to keep up with your needs.
The top reason to opt for business broadband is that you will have your own static IP address. An IP address is a unique number that identifies the location of your computer on the internet, which allows it to communicate with other computers. With standard home broadband, your IP address will occasionally change. Now, this isn’t a problem when it comes to home use, but when it comes to business use this could pose a rather big issue.
A static IP address means that you are assigned a fixed, permanent address that is unique to you and will never change. Most importantly of all, this means you will be able to access your computer from anywhere in the world via remote access. Other pros include the ability to host your own website and conduct VoIP calls or other web-based services.
Top 5 reasons to invest in Business Broadband
Aside from your static IP address, here are our further Top 5 reasons to invest!
- Support – When you sign up to a business broadband package you are able to receive extra levels of technical support. Should something go wrong, you can get back up and running quickly. With an enhanced care level you will be ahead of anyone else when it comes to getting a problem fixed.
- Contention Ratio – With your standard home broadband you are likely to be sharing the server with lots of other people and at peak times, this is going to slow you down!
- Speed – A lower contention ratio also means a faster connection. We don’t enforce traffic management, unlike other providers and we don’t artificially slow down your connection. You will enjoy your unlimited download allowance at the fastest speeds at any given time. Your higher connection speed means pages load faster, emails send quicker and VoIP systems run smoothly.
- Downloads – You will be offered unlimited download and upload allowances. Thanks to your higher connection speed, any uploads and downloads are going to be faster too!
- Security – Your business broadband package will provide enhanced security features, features that the standard broadband will not offer.
Business Broadband means you will have a reliable internet service saving you time, stress and money, whilst being able to support the technology to improve your business.