* Controls most of the UK's existing copper cable infrastructure
* Openreach is expected to have the largest single FTTP network for around 15 million premises by 2025.
* In some parts of the country CityFibre will be the only choice for FTTP.
* Alternative network (AltNet) provider and aims to have FTTP cover for 8 million premises by 2025.
* CityFibre’s currently cover 66 towns and cities
* We are a City Champion partner in Northampton.
* Fibre broadband provides a much faster download.
* Upload speeds are much faster than a traditional asymmetric digital subscriber line (ADSL) service.
* Speed is affected by the quality of your lines and distance from the exchange.
The two main types of fibre broadband service;
* FTTC - fibre links the telephone exchange to the roadside cabinet, with the copper cable connecting to your business.
* FTTP - fibre connects the exchange directly to your business's premises, without any copper lines, delivering a much faster internet speed.
* FTTP is expected to become the new 'standard' business broadband option.
* The focus is on installing an all-fibre service and removing copper cables all together.
* BTT believes that full fibre will help local businesses to thrive and unlock their digital potential. We are a City Champion partner with CityFibre in Northampton.