BTT is a well-established technology company based in Kettering, Northamptonshire. BTT Keep your Business Connected.
We have worked in the communications industry for nearly 25 years so our knowledge base is vast and our experience is invaluable to those in all manner of fields from Healthcare, to IT, Schools and Hotels, and have gained a great deal of knowledge and experience in the way that various organisations operate. No matter what you need; we will be able to provide you with systems that are flexible and can grow with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction and by partnering with some of the leading network and telecoms providers in the UK, we are able to supply you with systems that are tailored to you and your company. From phone lines to security, mobiles and broadband, whatever your requirements BTT will be able to ensure that you have the right system that supports and nurtures your business.
BTT Core Values
Since 2007, the business has experienced steady growth even through the recession and we believe this is down to our core values as a team:
- We go Above and Beyond the call of duty when we see a situation that we can offer help and support, even if it is outside our normal boundaries. Over the years, many of our customers have commented on how we will always help even if they are having trouble contacting their current supplier. We just want to ensure their business remains connected.
- A strong Customer Focus on what our customer needs; not just at that moment but as they grow. We are constantly looking at our customer’s businesses and the technology they have in place to ensure that the technology never hinders their business but that they remain connected and thriving.
- We feel that by maintaining strong Relationships with our customers (and suppliers) means that we have a stable, sustainable business model which enables us to work closely with our customers to ensure they remain ahead of any technological curves. We operate on a Know, Like, Trust approach. It means our customers can ring us without fear of being sold to but instead, given an honest opinion.
- There is a strong Family Atmosphere in our office. The team work well together, they share in the highs and lows and support each other. Also, like many families, there is a lot of fun and banter which keeps the morale high. Several of our staff have been with us for 10+ years. 80% have been with us for more than 5 years.
- We hold ourselves Accountable. We take ownership of any problems or issues and follow them through to the end.
Who do we work with?
We have a range of customers across the UK, some of which have an international presence. Particularly, we have a strong client base in the Midlands (particularly Birmingham, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire) London, North East and North West.
Since being in business we have worked with a range of business sectors but we seem to have a large client case base in the following sectors:
- Hospitality (Hotels, Conference centres and Golf clubs)
- Automotive (Car dealerships, Car parts)
- Steel (manufacturing, processing and stockholders)
- Healthcare (Hospitals, Doctors and Dentists)
- Retail (Restaurants, Furniture retailers, Shopping centres and Distribution centres) sectors.
For some of our larger projects, we have created case studies:
Meet the Team
We have a good team, some of which who are office-based and some who work on site such as our Engineers. We are always on the hunt for new talent to train up.
BTT was first set up by Peter Bright and John in 1995. The business focus was mainly sub-contracting as Cabling Engineers and the business grew until both, Pete and John wished to take a step back.
In 2005, Peter decided to semi-retire so he handed the reins over to Robert Bright (Peter’s son) in April 2006, when John also left the business.
Robert has been in the industry since 1988, working as an engineer for companies such as Phillips, GPT, AT&T and BT. By the age of 25, Rob was working and running major projects such as installing phone systems in all of the tax offices, several banks, hospitals and a nuclear power station.
When Rob took over the business, he changed the direction of the business to be more focussed on winning the contracts themselves and extended the core offering to include all aspects of comms and many other technologies.
After one year at the reins, Rob met Shiv (Passap.) Shiv had been working on the network services side of telecoms for several years and Rob saw an opportunity to grow the business together by offering telephone systems and their associated applications in tandem with network services. He invited Shiv to join the business as a Director. Shiv accepted.
Why do we exist?
Every business has a mission statement, and we are no different. It centres a business. So here is ours:
Our focus is to keep businesses connected by going above and beyond to make positive technological changes to their business with proven solutions, not products, which enables their business to thrive and strengthens our relationship with them.
A little bit of a mouthful but it’s true. We want our customers to remain connected but thrive with the right technology. Our ability to retain a healthy relationship with them means they have a communications partner they can trust to keep them ahead of any technological changes.
Where will BTT be in 5 years time?
Like most businesses, we have aspirations. Here are ours:
We want to take our business offering further to become an all-in-one technology solutions provider which is known for its excellent customer service and advancing our customer’s businesses ahead of any technological curves.
Ultimately, we want to grow our offering further and continue to offer the best services and advice to our customers.