Unified Communications (UC) helps your finance company be more flexible and agile than your competitors. Unified Communications brings together different communication technologies so that they run in sync and in real-time from one application. The idea behind Unified Communications is to “optimise business processes” and nothing does this better than an all-in-one solution.
It may seem like a major shift, but most businesses find the upheaval is fairly minimal and we can get you up and running very quickly, at a competitive rate. The beauty of Unified Communications is that you should begin to notice the effects almost immediately.
Benefits of using Unified Communications in your Finance Company
The benefits to your finance company are vast. Undoubtedly you will see improvements when it comes to:
- Flexibility – Unified Communications gives your team the flexibility to access company information and communicate with their team, wherever they may be. It means that the information still flows freely, regardless of where people are located.
- Mobility – With workers increasingly needing to do their jobs from home or whilst on the go, Unified Communications enables them to connect with co-workers at all times.
- Efficiency – You can improve the responsiveness of your staff by giving them the tools to pick up messages, respond and work on the go. You improve their efficiency and boost the bottom line.
- Privacy – With the introduction of Cloud Unified Communications, you will experience greater levels of data privacy.
- Environmental impact – It has been found that on average 46% of companies that have utilised Unified Communications, realise travel savings of more than 5 days per employee annually. This means a huge reduction in your business’s carbon footprint and it means more time spent getting the job done, rather than on unnecessary travel.
What can Unified Communications merge?
Unified Communications can bring together multiple forms of communication channels such as voice, video, software, data etc using one device. No longer is the desk phone and email enough for a business. Some key features of Unified Communication:
- Instant messaging
- “Availability” – knowing if the person you need to contact is free or busy
- Conferencing applications
- Teamwork applications – to coordinate work on group projects
- Video conferencing
- Voice & click to call (from any directory, e.g. Outlook)
- Voice messaging – to e-mail and phones
- File sharing
- Directory integration
Unified Communications Tools for Finance Companies
We have tried and tested many Unified Communications tools and there are three tools that are a cut above the rest; Mitel MiCollab, Horizon Collaborate and Wildix Collaboration.
They all have similar features which are ideal for finance companies. Generically speaking, Horizon is best for your finance company if you have fewer than 15 users whereas Wildix and MiCollab is best suited for 15+users.
The best solution is to demo all three with us. We can take you through how each one can benefit you and advise you on the costing structure.
Book a FREE Unified Communications Demo
We can show you one or all three unified communication tools so that you can make the best decision for your Finance company.
Get in touch to arrange a convenient time for your demo.Book a FREE Demo