Mitel MiCollab is one of four, unified communications tools that we have tried, tested and thoroughly recommend. It is a collaboration tool which enables your teams to run seamlessly by allowing them to connect, communicate and collaborate across multiple devices.
Key Features of Mitel MiCollab
- Single, unified experience
- Connects unified communication with team collaboration
- Available for PC, Mac, Web, and Mobile Devices
- Real-time voice and video calling
- Audio conferencing with web sharing
- Single number reach
- Simultaneous ringing / Mobile twinning
- Individual and group chat
- File annotation
- Mitel WebRTC softphone
- Outlook® integration
- Tap-to-connect team meetings
- File sharing / Screen sharing
- Secure remote working.
Key Benefits of Mitel MiCollab
- Everything you need in one place – There is no need to flip between multiple apps to get the job done. Mitel Micollab can provide your staff with a single application for voice, video, messaging, presence, audio conferencing, mobility and team collaboration.
- Multiple devices – single experience – Using Mitel MiCollab means you can operate from multiple devices and keep the same experience, you can even stop a conversation on one device and pick it up on another.
- Increased business productivity – Collaboration, conferencing and messaging are rolled into a single, unified service which means staff spend less time trying to connect and more time engaged in productive communications.
- Harness the power of teams – Mitel Micollab is the ultimate tool for collaboration when you harness the power of teams; you can keep up with projects, stay connected with colleagues, and boost the sharing of knowledge and ideas across the business. You can even extend this function to include clients and suppliers.
- Collaboration for when and where you need it – Collaborate anywhere, on any device, with the same look and feel; whether you are on-site or working remotely.
Would you like a Free Demo?
You may have decided that you want to go ahead with a Unified Communications tool but which one is best suited to your business?
We know the strengths of all of our tools, so we can help you decide which is the best fit for your business.
To do this, we can come to site or we can conduct a conference call with screen sharing abilities to show you the full power of the different Unified Communication tools including Mitel MiCollab.