Mitel MiCollab is a unified communications tool that we thoroughly recommend, in fact, we use it ourselves, internally. It is a collaboration tool which enables your teams to run seamlessly by allowing them to connect, communicate and collaborate across multiple devices.
Key Features of Mitel MiCollab
- Single, unified experience
- Connects unified communication with team collaboration
- Available for PC, Mac, Web, and Mobile Devices
- Mobile-first design
- Real-time voice and video calling
- Audio conferencing with web sharing
- Single number reach
- Simultaneous ringing / Mobile twinning
- Persistent collaborative workspaces
- Individual and group chat
- File annotation
- Mitel WebRTC softphone
- Calendar integration
- Outlook® integration
- Tap-to-connect team meetings
- File sharing / Screen sharing
- Secure remote working.
Key Benefits of Mitel MiCollab
- Everything you need in one place – There is no need to flip between multiple apps to get the job done. Mitel Micollab can provide your staff with a single application for voice, video, messaging, presence, audio conferencing, mobility and team collaboration.
- Multiple devices – single experience – Using Mitel MiCollab means you can operate from multiple devices and keep the same experience, you can even stop a conversation on one device and pick it up on another.
- Increased business productivity – Collaboration, conferencing and messaging are rolled into a single, unified service which means staff spend less time trying to connect and more time engaged in productive communications.
- Harness the power of teams – Mitel Micollab is the ultimate tool for collaboration when you harness the power of teams; you can keep up with projects, stay connected with colleagues, and boost the sharing of knowledge and ideas across the business. You can even extend this function to include clients and suppliers.
- Collaboration for when and where you need it – Collaborate anywhere, on any device, with the same look and feel; whether you are on-site or working remotely.
Take your Mitel Collaboration, one step further…
Mitel MiTeam is another integrated function of the MiCollab tool.
It’s ideal if you are working on a project, especially if you have multiple people participating across the organisation or even those who are 3rd parties. (They don’t need to hold their own license of Mitel MiCollab for you to share this tool.)
Ultimately, it brings all communications, actions and files into one centralised based with all parties involved. It is available across multiple devices, regardless of their location.
Key Features of Mitel MiTeam
- Available on iOS and Android devices
- Store/archive data by project, subject or person
- Instantly search and retrieve information, including emails, IM conversations, documents and more
- Create automated alerts
- Seamlessly import content
- Annotate files
- Conversations mirrored across all devices in real time
- Mobile-first design
- Video Conferencing
- Group chats