Horizon Collaborate is a Unified Communications tool designed for those who have the Horizon Phone System.
Horizon Collaborate is suitable for any sized business looking to improve productivity, increase collaborative team working, attract more diverse talent and speed up making business decisions.
Key Features of Horizon Collaborate
- Video Calling - Create a stronger collaborative experience using visual communication from mobile or desktop app.
- Instant Conferencing - Quick and easy multi-party collaboration using My Room, a personal and fully managed conferencing space for voice, video and sharing.
- Reduce Cost and Complexity - Through features such as Presence, Video Call and Collaboration, conversations are on topic and as efficient as possible. Employees can work flexibly through hot-desking, home working or on the move.
- Instant Messaging - Horizon Collaborate’s online chat between users speeds up productivity.
- Presence - Horizon Collaborate shows an always-on personal status that helps define the best way to communicate with colleagues.
- Boost Business Agility - By providing enhanced communication tools that permit users to find the right person and work wherever they are, businesses can improve decision making, customer interaction and overall efficiency.
Don’t just communicate. Collaborate.
Every problem has a solution
There are four main areas that can be addressed when you use the Horizon Collaborate’s Unified Communications tool.
Increase team collaboration and cohesion
- N-Way Call for convenient collaboration with colleagues
- Hunt Groups for distributing and allocating calls across your team
- Call Transfer to any internal or external number
- Common or customisable settings for Sites, Groups and Departments
- Hold a call and pick it up on another phone with Call Park
- Answer a group member’s phone with Call Pick Up
- Instant Group Call enabling efficient collaboration
Improve your company image
- Call Waiting ensures you’re ready to take your next call
- Get your messages across with Music on Hold
- Avoid your calls being passed on and on with Diversion Inhibitor
- Provide callers with menu options for call routing using Auto Attendant
- Enhance your brand by uploading your company logo and specific adverts
- CLI Flexibility to allow you to present any number you have permission to call on behalf of
Increase your efficiency
- Last Number Redial for repeat dialling
- Easily make a call with Click to Dial through the user interface
- Assign calls to cost centres using Account Codes
- Use Presence or Pre-set Availability Profiles to manage incoming calls
- Automatic Callback so that you can stay productive
- Call your colleagues when they are free using Busy Lamp Keys
- Show you are unavailable using Do Not Disturb
- Company directory available from the handset and up to 100 speed dials for your favourite numbers
- Use Call Recording for audit trails, compliance or training purposes
Enhance your mobile and flexible working
- Manage incoming calls effectively with Call Forwarding
- Home Worker lets you take your profiles and settings to your home office
- Play a Voicemail message from your desktop, save it or forward a copy to your entire team
- Never miss a call with One Number Anywhere and Sequential Ringing
- Keep track of important calls with Call Notify by Email
- Use your number and preferences on any enabled phone in your company with Hot-Desking
- Use your number and profile on any phone, anywhere with Remote Office
Additional Horizon Options
Horizon Integrator is a piece of software that gives you control of your Horizon service from your desktop without having to log in to your Horizon Portal.
- Call Preview – Available from Outlook. Allows Horizon users to prepare for the incoming call and respond appropriately. This can make the caller feel more welcome and gives a professional feel to your company.
- Click to Dial –Make calls instantly and accurately from the information on your screen
- Integration with Skype for Business® – Presence changes to reflect On a Call or Do Not Disturb. Improves efficiency as colleagues and customers can only contact you when you are available
- Desktop Control – Instant access from the desktop to Call History, Call Forward, Presence and a wealth of other features
Compatible with over 20 of the top CRM packages including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics, Integrator CRM helps users to be even more efficient and productive by providing quick access to contacts and the ability to dial directly from your CRM system
There is a growing requirement for more in-depth call management reporting and wall board integration to help organisations gain a real-time understanding of calls.
We have partnered with Akixi so you can now get a data feed which will let you export the statistics you need to help manage your business.
Additional benefits available by using Akixi:
- No server on site – Enables multi-site monitoring and supports business continuity
- Real-time stats – Provides wall boards with real-time call-traffic information and alarms to ensure critical routes into the business are constantly monitored
- Accessible from any internet-enabled device – Use the service via desktop devices or monitor on the go through your mobile
- Push reporting and alarms – Customisable push reporting and alarms to ensure business-critical metrics are always available
- Cradle-to-grave reporting – Monitor a call throughout its path with visibility of every divert leg and call detail, easily and accurately segmented for identification
- Track after-hours calls – Highlight suspicious activity or unauthorised calling
- Abandoned call recovery – Missed a call? See instantly if it has been returned
- Activity and extension activity monitoring – Quickly and easily monitor key extension or call routes to ensure maximum efficiency
By using Management Reporting you can:
- Instantly see what needs to be changed to improve customer service
- Monitor time to answer and manage calls more efficiently
- Analyse internal call patterns
- See how many calls are being abandoned with the ability to return them
- Optimise resources by ensuring the right number of operators is in place at all times
Horizon Call Queue adds a low-cost way of managing your incoming calls professionally and provides constant information and choices to your callers, reducing the risk of losing valuable incoming calls.
Horizon Call Queue ‘Users and Groups’ benefits:
- Customised messaging – Customise your welcome and hold music and set up a comfort message at timed intervals.
- User breakout – Add a specific digit to the Call Queue Group to let a caller break out of the queue to leave a voicemail message
- Queue up to 25 calls
- Simultaneous Hunt Group – Instantly deliver the call to all available contacts within the Call Queue Group
Horizon Receptionist Console adds a low-cost way of managing your key call routing and monitoring multiple contacts or sites.
Receptionist Console benefits:
- Full control over incoming calls to single or multiple sites, ensuring every call is answered or redirected, as required
- Access and monitor up to 800 directory contacts, meaning call routing decisions can be made quickly and efficiently to ensure the best available outcome
- Monitoring and manipulation of call queues with caller priority
- Establishment and management of multiple conference calls, connecting key contacts and resources to deal with incoming queries in the most effective way
- Multiple receptionists managing single or multiple numbers
Horizon Call Centre
Horizon Call Centre is ideal for any business that receives inbound calls; for example those with sales teams, help desks, accounts departments, receptionists or customer service representatives, right through to more formal inbound call centre environments.
Call Centre benefits:
- Intelligent call distribution – ensures calls are answered efficiently and get through to the right people
- Quality caller experience – easily monitor inbound call activity, with barge in and emergency escalation when needed
- Quickly escalate difficult customer queries – for those times when agents need support from more senior members of staff
- Gain valuable insight – access to historical and real-time data to help address training needs and identify potential gaps in resource during peak times
- On-demand, scalable service – customers only pay for what they need and can simply scale up or down when needed