Increase your productivity with Unified Communications
Those working in car dealerships and car garages are rarely fixed to one desk but still need to communicate with the team and customers. Unified communications bridges that gap. It enables you to be able to access all relevant documents such as price lists, brochures and communicate internally and externally, wherever they may be, from one application.
Unified Communications can seem daunting, so please get in touch if you need some help, we promise it’s painless and the benefits are huge!
Benefits of Unified Communications:
- Flexibility – Unified Communications enables staff to pick up messages through different mediums helping them to become more efficient and effective at their jobs.
- Mobility – Workers who are not fixed to a desk are able to stay connected with colleagues, suppliers, and customers at all times.
- Efficiency – You are giving your staff the tools to pick up messages, respond and work on the go. You improve their efficiency and boost the bottom line.
- Privacy – You will get greater levels of data privacy; a more exclusive company interface and a much more secure connection.
- Real-time communication – You can keep up with projects and sales deals, stay connected with colleagues, and boost the sharing of knowledge and ideas across the business. You can even extend this function to include clients and suppliers.
- Variety of Communication channels – you can choose to communicate via audio/video calls or via the instant messaging features whilst sharing files or your screen.
What can Unified Communications merge?
Unified Communications can bring together multiple forms of communication channels such as voice, video, software, data etc using one device.
Some key features of Unified Communication features:
- Instant messaging
- “Availability” – knowing if the person you need to contact is free or busy
- Conferencing applications
- Teamwork applications – to coordinate work on group projects
- Video conferencing
- Voice & click to call (from any directory, e.g. Outlook)
- Voice messaging – to e-mail and phones
- File sharing
- Directory integration
The idea behind Unified Communications is to “optimise business processes” and nothing does this better than an all-in-one solution.
Unified Communications Tools for Car Dealerships and Car Garages
We only sell solutions which we have tested ourselves and have proven to be good options. The unified communication tools which have made the cut are Mitel MiCollab, Horizon Collaborate and Wildix Collaboration.
They all have similar features which are ideal for car dealerships and car garages.
The best solution is to demo all three of them. We can take you through how each one can benefit you and advise you on the costing structure. Depending on the number of users would depend on what option you’d most likely be suited to.
Book a FREE Unified Communications Demo
We can show you one or all three unified communication tools so that you can make the best decision for your car dealerships or car garage.
Get in touch to arrange a convenient time for your demo.Book a FREE Demo