Mitel has been in the communications industry for over 45 years, worldwide. They have over 70 million business users in over 100 countries.
Their main business aim is to help businesses connect, collaborate and provide better experiences for their customers.
One of the things that we look for in our partner is the ability to keep on developing their products and Mitel does this completely. Their hosted phone systems are feature-rich and are designed for small to medium-sized business.
When we look at a business, we offer them the right solution fit, which is why we don’t limit ourselves to one option, however, we have several partners and we have thoroughly tested their systems to know the key benefits and any limitations they may have.
One of our partners for Hosted Phone Systems is Mitel. Mitel has many products available but there are three main hosted phone system options which we have tried, tested and approved:
- MiCloud Office
- MiCloud Business
- MiCloud Flex
About MiCloud Office
MiCloud Office has the power to transform your business. It was born in the cloud and designed for today’s mobile workforce, it delivers a clear business impact that elevates the conversation with colleagues and customers.
This product we define as more as an entry-level product for our clients.
- Cloud-enabled – simple to scale and grow, it’s a low-cost, high-flexibility platform.
- Mobile first - MiCloudOffice is built for your mobile lifestyle so you can stay connected and stay productive from anywhere.
- Increase productivity – Agents manage simultaneous interactions on a variety of channels through a unified web-based desktop or work directly from within the CRM. Fewer applications to switch between means greater agent productivity.
- Mobile integration - Seamless experience across any device with integration with business applications allows your teams to work like they are in the same room.
- Ease of adoption - Multiple deployment options allow you to grow systems at your own pace with quick deployment and hassle-free install.
- Standard Phone Features incl. transfer, forwarding, park, hold, pick-up, etc.
- Unlimited Local Calling
- Unlimited 1+ Long Distance
- Inbound/Outbound Caller ID (name + number)
- Attendant Position
- SMS from Desktop
- Call Continuity (i.e., backup routing to a specific number)
- Basic and Advanced Call Analytics
- Real-Time Reporting
- Conference Bridge Call In/Out
- MS Outlook Contacts Integration
- Desktop Client
- PC Softphone
- Mobile App for Android/iOS
- Mobile Twinning
- End User Portal
- Free Seating (i.e., Hotelling)
- Simultaneous Ringing
- Single Number Reach
- Chat and Group Chat
- 31+ Meet & Video
- Unified Inbox
- Web Client
- Voicemail to Email
- Basic and Advanced CRM Integration
- High-Definition Voice
- Music on Hold
- MS Exchange Integration
- Call Recording
About MiCloud Business
MiCloud Business brings your communications and collaboration platform into the cloud for better mobility, quality, simplicity and reliability—all at a lower cost than a premises-based system. You can add offices, users and features easy to grow and customize your communications for a true competitive advantage.
MiCloud Business is our mid-entry product, ideal for medium-sized businesses.
- Be more productive - Bring all of your communications tools into one cloud and one application for a seamless experience on any device, anywhere in the world. Easily manage voice, email and IM from a single screen to reduce management complexity and boost productivity.
- Deliver better customer service - Integrate MiCloudBusiness with your contact centre to deliver a superior customer experience, including CRM and Salesforce integrations, so you can link customers and data in real time.
- Simple and secure - Enjoy a system that’s simple to use and manage: there are no boxes to install, no software to maintain. You get high reliability, exceptional quality and enterprise-class security through our state-of-the-art cloud.
- Access powerful business analytics – Gain insights that optimize business performance using powerful data visualization on intuitive dashboards. See real-time analytics to better resource plan your agents and fine-tune your system for optimal performance.
- Manage your system with ease – Add, move, change, and delete users with Mitel Management Portal’s simple click and drag interface. Easy to learn by anyone in your organization, this tool allows you to reallocate resources to activities that require technical expertise instead of managing small updates to the system.
- Local phone numbers
- Unlimited local calling
- Free/Unlimited long distance calling in the U.S. and Canada
- Local number portability
- Mobile twinning
- Hot desking
- Corporate auto attendant
- Automatic transition between day/night routing
- Customized music on hold
- Voicemail with email forwarding
- Hunt/Ring groups
- Audio conferencing
- Interoffice 4-digit dialing
- Call transfer
- Call forwarding
- Call park
- Call hold
- User speed dial
- Direct page
- Individual record a call
- Do not disturb
- Call history
- Outbound caller ID (name and number)
About MiCloud Flex
With MiCloud Flex (formerly MiCloud Enterprise), you can bring unified, mission-critical communications into the cloud for increased efficiency, simplicity and mobility. Designed for large enterprises and other companies that require a rich unified communications (UC) environment, MiCloud Flex delivers the highest levels of performance, reliability and security through our global, mobile cloud.
MiCloud Flex is an ideal product for larger businesses but also those who are exploring a Hybrid Phone System.
- Hosted unified communications-as-a-service– Get a complete UCaaSenvironment with customizable options and seamless integration with top business applications like Microsoft Lync/Skype, Salesforce, Google and more. You get everything you need in one cloud and one solution from the number one cloud provider.
- Maximum flexibility and scale– Get maximum flexibility to create your own communications environment without the complexity of managing it yourself. Solutions can easily be scaled up or down without time-intensive IT resources allowing your business to grow and add features at your own pace.
- Ideal for multi-office environments– Users enjoy the same communications experience anywhere, anytime on any device. Applications and information move seamlessly because they’re stored in the cloud. But they also feature advanced security protection to ensure that sensitive data remains safe.
- Collaborate smarter- Bring Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Google, Lync/Skype and other applications into the conversation for true unified communications. MiCloudFlex also boasts robust features including presence-based awareness, instant video communication, visual voicemail, attendant console and much more.
- Work anywhere– Deliver a single communications portal that displays consistently on desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets including Android, Blackberry, iOS and Microsoft devices. This gives customers the freedom to communicate using voice, email, text or chat from any device.
- Delight your customers- Combine your contact centre with CRM or other business applications to deliver real-time customer intelligence to agents across any medium (voice, video, chat, etc.) and identify customers based on stored profiles and intelligently route them to the right agents/resources.
- Rich unified communications
- Local number portability
- Direct inward dialing
- Flexible SIP bundles
- Unified messaging
- Multi auto attendant
- Enhanced mobility for smartphones, softphones and tablets
- Audio / Videoconferencing
- Advanced collaboration tools
- Contact center solutions
- Hybrid network solutions (e.g., MPLS, Cross-Connect)
- Instant messaging
- IM/Voice/Video presence
- Teleworker support
- Dual mode handoff
- Single number reach
Book a FREE Phone System Demo
Once you decide to choose a phone system, the best next step is to demo different types of phone systems to see which one will suit your business.
We can offer a demo of a Mitel phone system but we also have two other hosted phone systems, Wildix and Horizon which also may be of interest. We can carry out a demo via screen sharing technology or we can come to your business.
Get in touch to book in a demo slot.