Most businesses are moving away from the traditional PBX phone system to cloud based solutions like a hosted VoIP phone system. Hosted phone systems offer all of the usual features and functionality available on a traditional phone system as well as some features that aren’t typically available but without the need for significant hardware and the costs associated with it.
The Hosted (VoIP) Phone system is cloud-based which means you connect to it using an internet connection (IP technology) but effectively you are renting the system rather than purchasing your own dedicated phone system.
Hosted (VoIP) Phone Systems tend to operate on a pay-per-seat model and with no upfront costs (unless you are purchasing hardware like handsets) which makes it a low-cost alternative to other phone systems. Hosted VoIP Phone Systems also hold appeal to small and medium sized businesses and even some larger businesses because it also means they don’t have the hassle of maintenance and hosting their own phone system.
We have been installing phone systems for over 25 years across a variety of different industries so we have experience to help you choose the right phone system for your business.
Get in touch today on 0330 222 0330.
Benefits of a Hosted Phone System
- Flexibility as your team can use your phone system even if they are remote workers or on the road (via their mobile) and if you ever need to move office, you simply plug in your handsets into the internet line.
- Scalability as adding and removing users is simple.
- Variety of Features such as video conferencing, call routing, voicemail recording sent to email etc.
- Automatic upgrades are distributed to all users.
- Easy Phone Management as you can make changes you need via the online portal such as adding new users or changing settings e.g., hunt groups.
- Minimal set-up costs as there is no hardware except if you want a phone handset.
- Low monthly cost per user.
- No physical hardware to host on-site or remotely.
- Speedy installation as it’s unlikely that you’ll need physical cabling because most places have internet connectivity.
- Maintenance is included within your monthly subscription.
- Integrations can be done with a number of systems including most CRMs.
- Call Reporting on call volumes, active users etc is included as standard and can easily be viewed via your online portal dashboard.
- Business continuity is covered with hosted telephony, as your calls can be instantly rerouted in the event of an outage – meaning you won’t be missing out on business.
- Call Recording Add-ons available whether you need it for MiFID compliance of simply for training purposes.
- Contact Centre Add-ons available so you can extend the standard use of a phone system to encompass your contact centre needs.
Accounts Superhero were looking for high quality but cost-effective phone system.
Discover how we helped install a hosted phone system and how that helped his business.View our Case Study
Limitations of a Hosted Phone System
There is only one caveat when it comes to deploying a Hosted (VoIP) phone system and that is; you need to ensure you have a reliable internet connection to guarantee clear voice quality for your phone calls.
A Hosted Phone System is ideal for…
Small, medium, and large-sized businesses can benefit from a Hosted (VoIP) phone system because there of the minimal outlay, one monthly cost, its scalability and the ease of operating without the hassle of mainteance and hosting.
Medium sized business
Would you like a Free Demo?
You may have decided that you want to go ahead with a Hosted Phone System but which one is best suited to your business?
We know the strengths of all of our phone systems, so we can help you decide which is the best fit for your business.
To do this, we can come to site or we can conduct a conference call with screen sharing abilities to show you the full power of the different Hosted Phone Systems.Book a FREE Demo