Gamma - Horizon
When we look at a business, we offer them the right solution fit, which is why we don’t limit ourselves to one option, however, we have several partners and we have thoroughly tested their systems to know the key benefits and any limitations they may have.
Horizon is one such system. It is a Hosted Phone System which is offered by our partners; Gamma.
Gamma is a leading supplier of voice, data, mobile and cloud products and services in the UK. Their products cater to a range of different sized business across multiple sectors.
We have been working with Gamma for approximately, 10 years and we were one of the early adopters of their platform. We have seen their business grow and year-on-year then keep on developing their products to the best that they can be.
They are now one of the UK’s largest network operators and they have never lost their ability to respond quickly to any queries or issues.
Horizon is an award-winning cloud-hosted phone system. It is a complete business communications service that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal.
Businesses of all sizes find Horizon is a brilliant alternative to having a whole new system fitted and at the low monthly cost it is available for, it makes a big difference to the business.
- Features you can easily control – Horizon puts you in complete control of your phone system and comes with an extensive range of call handling and management features, that you can access through an easy-to-use web interface.
- 360 Management - Manage your business’s communications from multiple sites down to individual users via one, simple interface.
- Enables flexible working – Horizon helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working and extending the service to mobile devices.
- One number anywhere so you never miss a call. Callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one device to another without hanging up and a single voicemail box can be accessed from any device.
- On-demand service with no hidden costs – As Horizon is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per-seat basis. As you’re not buying a PBX, there’s no major hardware investment.
- Business continuity – Horizon is cloud-hosted so its business continuity features allow your business to easily, carry on making and taking calls, whatever the circumstances.
- Lower call costs – Horizon offers all the cost benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates. If you use Horizon together with our mobile services you benefit from free calls between your fixed and mobile devices, too.
Horizon for Microsoft Teams
You may be looking at Microsoft Teams as an option for your business and you may have realised from your research that the voice element isn’t as strong or reliable as a standard phone system.
We can help bridge the gap by integrating the voice element with Microsoft Teams.
Horizon Call Centre
You may think to dismiss the idea of a call centre because you don’t have a “call centre” but Horizon Call Centre is ideal for any business that receives inbound calls; for example, those with sales teams, help desks, accounts departments, receptionists or customer service representatives, right through to those businesses with formal inbound call centres.
Horizon Call Centre is a cloud-based service with an extensive range of inbound call centre capabilities that can be configured and managed via an easy-to-use web portal. With Horizon Call Centre you can benefit from:
- Intelligent call distribution to ensure all calls are answered efficiently
- Quality caller experience when you monitor call activity and utilise barge in and emergency escalation features when needed
- Quickly escalate difficult customer queries to senior members of the team
- Gain valuable insight with real-time reports to help identify resource gaps.
You may also be interested in a new integration that allows your customer to contact you via WhatsApp, Twitter, web chat, email, SMS or Facebook and you can easily respond from the one system.
Horizon gives you access to key metrics so you are able to:
- Monitor how long it takes for called to be answered
- See how many calls are being abandoned with the ability to return them
- Analyse call patterns so you can manage calls more efficiently
- Instantly see what needs to be changed to improve customer service
- Identify and optimise resources by ensuring you have the right amount of cover at key times.
Horizon can integrate with over 20 of the top CRM packages including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. It helps users to be even more efficient and productive by providing quick access to contacts and the ability to dial directly from your CRM system.
Key Features of Horizon Phone System
Better team working
- Ad hoc Conference – a convenient collaboration with your team
- Hunt Groups – distributing calls across your team
- Call Transfer to any internal or external number
- Call Park – hold call, pick up on another phone
- Call Pick-up – answer a group member’s phone Instant
- Group Call – efficient collaboration
- Call Barge aids training and support for call handlers
Improve your company image
- Customised messaging and hold music and set up comfort messages at timed intervals
- User breakout – add a specific digit to the Call Queue Group to let a caller break out of the queue to leave a voicemail message
- Call Waiting ensures you’re ready to take the next call
- Diversion Inhibitor – avoid calls being passed on and on
- Auto Attendant – menu options for call routing
- CLI Flexibility helps you present a business number rather than a mobile or DDI.
- Last Number Redial for convenient repeat dialing
- Click to Dial easily from a website or CRM
- Presence or Pre-set Availability Profiles – manage incoming calls so that they go to those who are available
- Anonymous Call Rejection/ Selective Call Rejection – no more unwanted calls
- Auto Call-back helps you stay productive
- Busy Lamp Keys signify the availability of your colleagues
- Company Directory – up to 100-speed dials for your favourite numbers
- Call Recording for audit trails, compliance, or training purposes that can be easily accessed and exported.
Mobile and Flexible Working
- Call Forwarding – manage incoming calls effectively
- Home/ Remote Worker/ Hot-Desking – use your DDI and any preferences you have enabled, wherever you are logged in
- Voicemail – play a message from your desktop, save it or forward a copy to your entire team
- One Number Anywhere and Sequential Ringing – never miss a call
- Call Notify by Email – keep track of important calls
Jon wanted to make calls from his office number wherever he was, with the flexibility to add users when he needed to, and with the option to streamline his day by holding reliable, professional video conferences.
Jon had a very clear idea of what he wanted. He says: “When BTT demonstrated the [Horizon Phone] system I said, ‘where do I sign?'.Read the full Case Study
Book a FREE Phone System Demo
Once you decide to choose a phone system, the best next step is to demo different types of phone systems to see which one will suit your business.
We can offer a demo of Horizon phone system but we also have two other hosted phone systems, Wildix and MiCloud which also may be of interest. We can carry out a demo this via screen sharing technology or we can come to your business.
Get in touch to book in a demo slot.