NEC Univerge Blue
We are a long-term partner of NEC, they are constantly looking at perfecting their products and as such have 9 laboratories, worldwide, employing nearly 1000 researchers. One of the labs is based in Nottingham, United Kingdom.
They are one of the key favourites for on-premise phone systems but recently, they developed a cloud-hosted phone system; NEC Univerge Blue. It is a feature rich, easy-to-use phone system which gives you the benefits of being cloud-hosted so none of the maintenance and hosting costs.
Univerge Blue helps to easily manage team communications and collaboration. It gives you a full suite of solutions such as phone system, video conferencing, Instant Messaging, file sharing, back-up and recovery and if you are a larger company in need of a contact centre solution, it offers that, too.
Benefits of NEC Univerge Blue
- Highly Scalable for small businesses to large omnichannel businesses.
- Increases workforce flexibility as you can use this phone system, anywhere on any device.
- Easy deployment for office and remote workers alike.
- Low investment - there is no phone system hardware to buy, install, manage, upgrade or replace.
- Low monthly cost – you pay a set price, per user, not on number of lines.
Key Features of NEC Univerge Blue
- 100+ enterprise-grade calling features are included in the service for optimal functionality.
- Integrating with existing Business Applications – streamline your staff’s experience and have all the tools you need, readily available.
- Unified Communications – all of your communication tools; voice, video, chat, file sharing, contact centre, and more, fully integrated into one system, seamlessly.
- Teams Integration: If you are committed to using Teams, we can seamlessly integrate Univerge Blue to work side by side with Teams or directly within the native Teams interface.
- Contact centre – A highly customizable cloud-based contact centre solution with customer integrations, workforce optimization, and more.
- Video conferencing solution with built-in collaboration tools
- File sharing and Collaboration - Sharing, co-editing, and collaboration with real-time file backup and antivirus protection.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery - Secure data storage, management, and disaster recovery in the cloud.
- System management and call reporting within a single web-based portal.
Video conferencing features (Univerge Blue Meet)
- Users receive their own personal video conferencing account.
- Meetings can scale from 2 to 100 participants.
- Supports audio, video, screen sharing, chat and document sharing
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) based transcription acts likes a Virtual PA and records accurate meeting notes.
- Recordings can be played back from anywhere at any time.
- One-click meeting add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook® for quick and simple scheduling of meetings.
- AES encryption ensures conversations and shared materials and information remain secure.
Contact Centre Features
- Agent scheduling capabilities to ensure your contact centre is always staffed.
- Streamlines incoming enquiries from multiple channels using smart routing to distribute to agents.
- Customised voice prompts allow callers to self-manage their call, retrieving information needed, reaching a specific department or individual, or being put through to an available agent.
- Automatic call distribution which can be customised based on job function, region, time of day or by business.
- Customisable agent statuses deliver heightened visibility and assist in the efficient fielding of interactions.
- Call monitoring can be analysed by skill set, group provisioning, and agent profile.
- Multimedia Call Recordings can be stored for easily and with permission-based online retrieval.
- Real-time reporting on all activity.
Back-up, Recovery and Security Features
Univerge blue includes Backup as a Service (BaaS) and a Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) cloud solution.
- Virtual data management is available (off-premise or hybrid.)
- Real-time backup of all PC and video files and mobile photos.
- One-click restoration at any point in time.
- Quick restoration down to the minute.
- Two-factor authentication and TLS encryption.
- Built-in anti-malware and antivirus protection.
- Daily / monthly status and performance reports.
Book an NEC Phone System Demo
Book a FREE Phone System Demo
Once you decide to choose a phone system, the best next step is to demo different types of phone systems to see which one will suit your business.
We can offer a demo of the NEC Univerge Blue phone system but we also have three other hosted phone systems, Horizon, Wildix and MiCloud which also may be of interest. We can carry out a demo via screen sharing technology or we can come to your business.
Get in touch to book in a demo slot.