Wildix Phone System
When we discover a new viable solution, we hand it over to our engineer to test it out to ensure we are aware of its best features and any issues before we even agree to sell the solution. We always want to ensure we offer a business the right solution for their business and not every hosted phone system will suit every business, hence why we have several that we have checked out.
Wildix is one of the hosted phone systems that we have thoroughly checked and highly recommend.
Wildix has been around for over 15 years and is a multinational company, originating from Italy. Wildix develops browser-based Unified Communications and VoIP solutions. Wildix relies on a network of Certified Business Partners (like us) for distribution of their products so that they can focus on research and development.
Wildix solutions are aimed at small and medium businesses that need an efficient, simple to use, scalable solution with low maintenance costs and is easy (and quick) to install.
Wildix built the first 100% secure, easy-to-use, web-based VoIP phone system.
Wildix Cloud Phone System
The Wildix Cloud phone system is a little different to other phone systems because it was built to be web based where the majority of other phone systems were built then adapted to be web-based. Even though it is web-based you can still add a physical on-premise PBX for failover if you wish.
Wildix is a reliable phone system for small or large business, it is highly scalable as it is simple to add new users and it operates on a pay-per-user model. It does have some unique features that would benefit those who sell products online or even those in the hospitality sector.
The Wildix Phone System ensures the best user experience by providing you with one single web interface to manage internal & external communication across multiple channels including:
- Real-time communication with internal and external users: audio and video calls, conferencing, desktop sharing, corporate chat.
- Online access to shared phonebook & presence information on any device: PC, desk phones, DECT handsets, mobile devices.
- Entirely web-based and intuitive collaboration interface available in the browser, no end-user training necessary.
Stressline is a large manufacturing business that decided to implement some key solutions during COVID-19, part of which was a new phone system and collaboration tool to aid remote workers.
The phone system that was chosen was the Wildix system and its corresponding collaboration tool.Learn more about our Stressline project
Best Features of Wildix
- Web-RTC Browser-Based Communications - Use your web-browser as your phone. You can simply click and connect from anywhere and on any device.
- Enable Voice, Video & Chat on your Website – Wildix have an add-on which you can use on your company website so that visitors can communicate with the company via chat, audio and video call or do desktop sharing and file transfer with just one click. It’s fully integrated with your phone system and it turns the corporate website into an efficient marketing tool.
- Collaboration – You can customise your web interface view of colleagues; grouped by work teams and provides real-time presence information of users. You can call, chat, conference, screen share and share files at a click of a button.
- Attendant Console – You have a built-in attendant console that’s on the same interface that enables you to manage high volumes of concurrent calls.
- Reporting & Analysis - On the collaboration web interface, you can evaluate call activity including quantity, duration, type, costs of calls, SLA stats, peak hours, activity of users and groups.
- Remote Working - You can manage your business calls from your mobile phone, no matter where you are
Would you like a Free Demo?
Get in touch and we can book you in for a free demo of the Wildix Phone System.Get in touch