Private WAN is a great solution for car dealerships and car garages which are part of a group; so, where there is more than one site.
Essentially, Private WAN is a private network which allows a multi-sited business to share information, privately via their own private internet, bypassing the public network to increase the level of security.
Private WAN is an ideal network solution for multi-site businesses that want to improve their service between sites and have a secure and reliable network.
You can benefit from Private WAN, if you experience one of the following:
- A delay in data syncing up across different sites
- Using an IP phone system that isn’t integrated into your data network
- More than one site
- Running collaborative applications
Private WAN gives you:
Reduced Business Risk – Improved Productivity – Enhanced Security – Lower Voice and Data Costs
Benefits of Private WAN
- Reduced business risk – reliable network and resilient access options.
- Improved productivity – when you use high-quality video conferencing, Unified Communications and other collaborative applications; that can be securely accessed from all sites and remote locations, meaning less business interruption.
- Next-generation Firewall – our firewall has been designed to be highly available and cloud-based. It protects all of your VPN’s and ensures all users, whether they are based on-site or remotely receive the same level of protection against all cyber threats.
- Purchasing options – there are a range of contract term options.
- Application prioritisation – uninterrupted access to the tools you need to do your job such as; voice and video conferencing and business-critical applications such as any ordering systems.
- Scalable bandwidth – your bandwidth can be changed to meet your needs across different sites to meet your needs, for now, and your future needs as your business grows.
- Lower voice and data costs – attractively priced service contracts, no charges for site-to-site calls, competitive call rates, a reduced cost for internal IT and networking skills.
Designed for Business Use
We can ensure quality because we use a network which was engineered specifically for business users. This means that at peak times your business-critical applications will always be prioritised.
Quality is assured through:
- Extensive monitoring of all elements and metrics within the call path both TDM and IP including but not limited to, Post Dial Delay (PDD), Answer to Seize Ratio (ASR), Network Efficiency Ratio (NER), Mean Opinion Score (MOS), Perceptual Analysis of Speech Quality (PESQ) Score, Call Closure and Error codes for C7 and SIP signalling, Jitter, Latency, Packet Loss, Trunk and Circuit occupancy, uptime and trends
- Proactive call testing and analysis for all platforms and services
- Appropriate and timely alerts of potential issues and ‘hot spots’ to our 24×7 Network Operations Centre
- Review of external and internal reports including customer feedback via support desks
- Strict Change Control and Release Management process to prevent related quality or service issues.
Enhance your Multi-site Business Operations
Private WAN is ideal for car dealerships with more than one site and you want to improve their service between sites and have a secure and reliable network.
Do you want to enhance your business operations, across all sites?Get in touch