Private WAN is essentially a private network solution which allows a multi-sited retail business to improve their service and share information, privately, via their own secure and reliable, private internet.
You can benefit from Private WAN, if you can identify one of the following elements in your retail business:
- Is there a delay in data syncing up across different sites?
- Are you using an IP phone system that isn’t integrated into your data network?
- Do you have more than one site?
- Are you running collaborative applications?
Private WAN gives you:
Reduced Business Risk – Improved Productivity – Enhanced Security – Lower Voice and Data Costs
Integrate a Private WAN network
You can integrate a Private WAN network at any time but we have found that our customers see a huge benefit when they identify one of the following elements in their business:
- Do you transfer site-to-site data across the public internet? Is it slow? Does it take a while for data to sync up across the different sites?
- Are you using an IP (Internet Protocol) phone system that isn’t integrated into your data network? Private WAN is ideal for retail businesses that want to achieve operational and other benefits from running all voice and data traffic over a single network.
- Are you opening more retail units? You’ll need a flexible MPLS-based WAN solution to support your growth.
- Are you running collaborative applications? You’ll need a reliable, secure and private network to enhance these experiences.
Benefits of Private WAN for Retail Businesses
- Reduced business risk – reliable network and resilient access options.
- Improved productivity – when you need to use tools such as unified communications as they can be securely accessed from all sites and remote locations, meaning less business interruption.
- Next-generation Firewall – our firewall has been designed to be highly available and cloud-based. It protects all of your VPN’s and ensures all users, whether they are based on-site or remotely receive the same level of protection against all cyber threats.
- Purchasing options – there are a range of contract term options
- Application prioritisation – uninterrupted access to the tools you need to do your job such as; voice and video conferencing and business-critical applications such as accounting software or ordering systems.
- Scalable bandwidth – your bandwidth can be changed to meet your needs across different sites to meet your needs, for now, and your future needs as your business grows.
- Lower voice and data costs – attractively priced service contracts, no charges for site-to-site calls, competitive call rates, a reduced cost for internal IT and networking skills.
Optimised for Business Use
We can ensure quality because we use a network which was engineered specifically for business users. This means that at peak times your business-critical applications will always be prioritised.
Quality is assured through:
- Extensive monitoring of all elements and metrics within the call path both TDM and IP including but not limited to, Post Dial Delay (PDD), Answer to Seize Ratio (ASR), Network Efficiency Ratio (NER), Mean Opinion Score (MOS), Perceptual Analysis of Speech Quality (PESQ) Score, Call Closure and Error codes for C7 and SIP signalling, Jitter, Latency, Packet Loss, Trunk and Circuit occupancy, uptime and trends
- Proactive call testing and analysis for all platforms and services
- Appropriate and timely alerts of potential issues and ‘hot spots’ to our 24×7 Network Operations Centre
- Review of external and internal reports including customer feedback via support desks
- Strict Change Control and Release Management process to prevent related quality or service issues.
Enhance your Multi-site Business Operations
Private WAN is ideal for shops that have multiple sites and want to improve service between the sites and have a secure and reliable network.
Do you want to enhance your business operations, across all sites?