Private WAN is ideal for you have more than one hotel in your portfolio and want for them to securely communicate across sites.
Private WAN is where an IP VPN uses Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology to transmit data between two or more locations, whilst prioritising private internet traffic and avoiding public network to increase the level of security.
Simply put, Private WAN it is a private network which allows a multi-sited business to share information, privately, with their own private internet.
Private WAN gives you:
Reduced Business Risk – Improved Productivity – Enhanced Security – Lower Voice and Data Costs
Benefits of Private WAN
- Reduced business risk – reliable network and resilient access options.
- Improved productivity – when you use high-quality video conferencing, Unified Communications and other collaborative applications; they can be securely accessed from all hotel sites and remote locations, meaning less business interruption.
- Next-generation Firewall – our firewall has been designed to be highly available and cloud-based. It protects all of your VPN’s and ensures all users, whether they are based on-site or remotely receive the same level of protection against all cyber threats.
- Purchasing options – there are a range of contract term options
- Application prioritisation – uninterrupted access to voice and video conferencing tools and any business-critical applications such as accounting software or ordering systems.
- Scalable bandwidth – your bandwidth can be changed across different sites to meet your needs, for now and in the future if your business grows.
- Lower voice and data costs – attractively priced service contracts, no charges for site-to-site calls, competitive call rates, a reduced cost for internal IT and networking skills.
Enhance your Multi-site Business Operations
Private WAN is ideal for hotels groups with multiple sites that want to improve service between the sites and have a secure and reliable network.
Do you want to enhance your business operations, across all sites?