Private WAN is ideal if your finance company has more than one office. Private WAN is a network solution that is ideal for multi-site businesses that want to improve their service between sites and have a secure and reliable network.
Private WAN is where an IP VPN uses Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology to transmit data between two or more locations, whilst prioritising private internet traffic and avoiding public networks to increase the level of security.
Essentially it is a private network that allows a multi-sited business to share information, privately, with their own private internet.
Private WAN is known by a few different names; Converged Private Networks (CPN) and Fully Managed MPLS-based WAN to name a few.
Will your Finance company benefit from Private WAN?
You can benefit from Private WAN, if you can identify one of the following elements in your business:
- Is there a delay in data syncing up across different sites?
- Are you using an IP phone system that isn’t integrated into your data network?
- Do you have more than one site?
- Are you running collaborative applications?
Reduces your Business Risk – Improves your Productivity – Enhances your Security – Lowers your Voice and Data Costs
When should you integrate a Private WAN network?
You can integrate Private WAN into your finance company at any time but we have found that our customers see a huge benefit when they identify one of the following elements in their business:
- Do you transfer site-to-site data across the public internet? Is it slow? Does it take a while for data to sync up across the different sites?
- Are you using an IP (Internet Protocol) phone system that isn’t integrated into your data network? Private WAN is ideal for businesses that want to achieve operational and other benefits from running all voice and data traffic over a single network.
- Are you opening more sites? You’ll need a flexible MPLS-based WAN solution to support your growth.
- Are you running collaborative applications? You’ll need a reliable, secure and private network to enhance these experiences.
Benefits of Private WAN to your business
- Reduced business risk – reliable network and resilient access options.
- Improved productivity – when you use high-quality video conferencing, Unified Communications and other collaborative applications; that can be securely accessed from all sites and remote locations, which means less disruption to your business.
- Next-generation Firewall – our firewall has been designed to be highly available and cloud-based. It protects all of your VPN’s and ensures all users, whether they are based on-site or remotely receive the same level of protection against all cyber threats.
- Purchasing options – there are a range of contract term options to suit your business including deals with no upfront costs.
- Application prioritisation – uninterrupted access to the tools you need to do your job such as; voice and video conferencing and business-critical applications such as accounting software or ordering systems.
- Scalable bandwidth – your bandwidth can be changed to meet your needs across the different sites, for now, and your future needs as your business grows.
- Lower voice and data costs – attractively priced service contracts, no charges for site-to-site calls, competitive call rates; a reduced cost for internal IT and networking skills.
Private WAN designed for Business Use
We can ensure quality because we use a network which was engineered specifically for business users. This means that at peak times your business-critical applications will always be prioritised.
Quality is assured through:
- Extensive monitoring of all elements and metrics within the call path both TDM and IP including but not limited to, Post Dial Delay (PDD), Answer to Seize Ratio (ASR), Network Efficiency Ratio (NER), Mean Opinion Score (MOS), Perceptual Analysis of Speech Quality (PESQ) Score, Call Closure and Error codes for C7 and SIP signalling, Jitter, Latency, Packet Loss, Trunk and Circuit occupancy, uptime and trends
- Proactive call testing and analysis for all platforms and services
- Appropriate and timely alerts of potential issues and ‘hot spots’ to our 24×7 Network Operations Centre
- Review of external and internal reports including customer feedback via support desks
- Strict Change Control and Release Management process to prevent related quality or service issues.
Enhance your Multi-site Business Operations
Private WAN is ideal if your financy company has more than one site and you want to improve your service between sites and have a secure and reliable network.
Do you want to enhance your business operations, across all sites?