Your Golf Club, Gym or Leisure can’t afford to have its IT systems fail or break. You also need to be able to reduce the possibility of someone accessing your records. Data breaches can cause significant damage to a business; some of which may out your permanently close your business.
We have an IT Solution to suit the needs of your Golf Club, Gym or Leisure centre; we can help with setting up/migrating you to the cloud, implementing the right cybersecurity solution, help you with an IT project or be your complete outsourced partner managing your day-to-day needs whilst maintaining your core systems and keeping your business secure.
Cloud Solutions for Golf Clubs, Gyms and Leisure Centres
Cloud solutions come with endless benefits for your Golf Club, Gym or Leisure Centre. They are easy to implement into your business, and will dramatically improve collaboration across the business and speed up your business’s operations. We can help your business seamlessly migrate across to minimise downtime.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Flexibility – If your needs change you can easily scale up/down your cloud capacity.
- Disaster Recovery – Cloud computing helps with disaster recovery plan because your stored data can be accessed from any location.
- Automatic Software Updates – Your chosen supplier takes care of any software updates.
- Increased Collaboration – Your team can access, edit and share documents anytime from anywhere, they’re able to do more together. More importantly, it’s real-time.
- Work from Anywhere – Most of your staff will be based on-site but they may not be fixed to a desk, cloud computing enables them to access the documents they need to do their job without being restricted to a PC.
- Security – With the right cloud computing solution, you get greater levels of security protection in the addition of knowing that if you lose your device, you won’t lose your data because it is stored in the cloud.
Cybersecurity Solutions for Golf Clubs, Gyms and Leisure Centres
Cyber Security threats are growing every day and a large number of golf clubs, gyms and leisure centres are falling prey to them. The data breaches that occur can cause significant damage to a business; some of which may out your permanently close your business.
Our Cybersecurity solutions ensures that your business have the most comprehensive approach to protect your data whilst proactively searching for any vulnerabilities and protecting them accordingly.
Our Cybersecurity Solutions
- Backup and Recovery - Cyberattacks are a common cause for data loss so it’s vital that you ensure your business has a robust data back-up and recovery solution in place.
- Cyber Essentials - Cyber Essentials is a Government-backed, industry-supported scheme to help businesses protect themselves against the growing threat off cyberattacks. Cyber Essentials defines a set of security controls and clear guidance on the basics of cyber security. Once you go through the modules, you are awarded a certificate that showcases that you are proactive against cyber-attacks.
- GDPR Compliance - GDPR instructs that personal data must be processed securely using appropriate technical and organisational measures. The meaning is clear; protect personal data by having sufficient security measures in place. There are four ‘top-level’ aims; Manage Security Risk, Protected Personal Data against Cyber Attack, Detect Security Events and Minimise the impact of Data Breaches. We will ensure that you are in full GDPR compliance when it comes to your data security.
- Internet Security Solutions - There are a variety of devices and tools that can be used to protect you whilst you use the internet. These are: Antivirus and anti-malware software, Application security, Behavioural analytics, Data loss prevention, Distributed denial of service prevention, Email security, Firewalls, Mobile device security, Network segmentation, Security information and event management and Web security.
- Layered Protection is a cybersecurity system that has multiple levels of protection. The main principle of this system is prevention, detection and response. In the IT cybersecurity world, defence in depth seeks to offset the weaknesses of one security layer by the strengths of two or more layers.
- Managed Endpoint Security - Endpoint devices such as desktops, laptops and mobiles are a point of access to your business network. You need to be assured that if your staff uses their device that provides that entry point, that it won’t harm your business network. When you employ managed endpoint security, you are in effect putting in a process to authenticate and monitor access to your network through your devices.
- Penetration Testing - We are identifying any possible vulnerabilities in your system, network, or infrastructure by simulating a cyber-attack. When those vulnerabilities are identified, we can suggest countermeasures so as to reduce the risk.
- Phishing Simulation - Simulated phishing is where we mimic the role of the attacker, sending realistic phishing emails to test your staff’s reactions. You can then gauge how susceptible your business is to a cyber-attack and educate your team accordingly.
- Ransomware Protection - Ransomware is a form of illegal malicious software (malware) that obtains access to your computer and network, locks and encrypts your files. To restore access to your files, the attacker demands a payment. They send instructions on how to pay and once payment is sent, you get a decryption key to unlock the files.
- User Awareness Training - A lack of awareness is the biggest cause of successful ransomware attacks. We can deliver bespoke, user awareness training to your business which has been designed to educate your team in learning the risks, identifying suspicious activity and best cybersecurity practice in highlighting the activity and protect the business. We’ll tailor the training to suit your business size, industry and current knowledge of your team.
IT Projects & Consultancy
There are technical projects that your golf club, gym or leisure centre may need which you may not have the necessary skills or resource to do in-house, that’s where our IT Projects and Consultancy comes into play.
Our IT Projects and Consultancy team consist of senior technical engineers and IT Directors with many years’ experience across multiple industries. We can help in all areas of IT infrastructure, networks and security. Whether it’s a cloud-migration project, network or server upgrade or opening a new site our IT project consultants can help your business deliver your IT projects on time, on budget, and with minimal business disruption.
Successful IT Projects
A successful IT project needs to be planned out before implementations starts so as to reduce any risk of delays. These are the five steps we use to ensure your IT project is successful:
- Identify the Objectives; and produce a full project plan identifying key deliverables, costs and timescales.
- Project Commences: Set timescales and source relevant software and hardware.
- Review and Track Progress: Measure against the project plan, discuss and resolve any potential challenges.
- Project Completion: Deliver the project to completion ensuring it has met the key deliverables.
- Ongoing Support: Available via our support packages.
Our IT project consultants want to deliver your IT projects on time, on budget, and with minimal business disruption. Good planning ensures that we can achieve that for your business.
IT Projects we can help with:
- Cloud Migration
- Comms Cabinet Upgrades and Relocations
- Office 365 Migration
- Networking and Cabling
- Network Upgrades
- Remote Access Solutions
- Server Installation
- Server Migration
- Server Upgrades
- Software Installation and Upgrades
- UPS Installations and Upgrades
- Workstation Installation and Upgrades
Golf Clubs, Gyms and Leisure Centre have unique requirements and challenges but here are some of the ways our IT Consultants can help your business
- Network Assessment –We can assess your network and identify any vulnerabilities to ensure your business systems are at optimal efficiency.
- Security Audit – We can identify any possible threats to your IT systems and help you implement processes or solutions to avoid data breaches
- Employee Training – The best form of prevention is education. We can help educate your staff on how to prevent and handle any possible security breaches.
- Cost Reduction - We can help identify if any of your IT systems/ processes may be costing your business time and money and offer you alternative solutions.
- IT Project Planning – Our IT Consultants can help guide you with their knowledge of the range of different types of technology that is out there to ensure that your IT Projects start with the best option for your needs rather than finding out later that it’s not fit-for-purpose.
Managed IT Support for Golf Clubs, Gyms and Leisure Centres
Your Golf Club, Gym or Leisure can’t afford to have its IT systems fail or break, especially when they may impact your member’s data.
With our Managed IT service, your Golf Club, Gym or Leisure centre will experience all the benefits of an expert in-house IT department without the costs and responsibilities associated with maintaining a permanent team.
From ensuring your network is secured and backed-up to ensuring you staff are supported with any day-to-day issues to proactively ensuring you have the best solutions in place for your business; we are here to support your business.
Managed IT with BTT
Our Managed IT service is completely bespoke so we can’t give you an idea of pricing without meeting you to discuss what systems you have in place and number of users etc. We also need to gain an understanding of what you need as a Service Level Agreement so that all fixes can be measures against this. We offer different tiers of support such as whether it will be remote only, on-site only or a mixture of both. The price you will be quoted will be a fixed monthly cost for unlimited access to our technical team.
Once you choose us as your Managed Service Provider (MSP) we will sit down with you to firm your goals for the year ahead and what systems you have in place. What we need from you:
- Details of any business growth plans or IT projects
- List of all software and IT systems
- Contact details of all of your software providers
We will make contact with all of your existing software providers to introduce ourselves and build a relationship with them. We will run an audit of your system to ensure everything is running optimally before setting up scheduled maintenance and back-ups.
You will be supplied a dedicated phone number to our IT Support desk to give to your staff. Any technical problem, they can call us directly, no matter if it is a simple password reset to a data breach, we will be here to help.
Our support packages include:
- Onsite support
- Remote support
- Proactive visits
- Cybersecurity software
- Regular progress/update meetings
- Maintenance of core I.T systems and services
- Automatic updates
- Access to the client portal
- Guaranteed response and resolution times
Choose an Experienced IT Team
We have a team of experienced IT professionals ready to support your business, 24/7 and help keep your business connected and operating at maximum efficency.Get in touch