Delivering, supporting and maintaining your IT systems require specific skill sets and adequate resources; something that not hotels businesses can do without recruiting their own in-house team or outsourcing their IT support (whether that be throughout a managed service or ad-hoc IT support.)
We can provide ad-hoc IT support, solutions to help your IT systems efficiency and security or be your chosen Managed Service Provider (MSP) where we can manage your day-to-day needs whilst maintaining your core systems and keeping your hotel’s IT systems secure.
Cloud Solutions for Hotels
Cloud is the future for hotels and comes with endless benefits. Our cloud solutions are easy to implement into your business, and we will help your business seamlessly migrate across to minimise downtime.
There are different types of cloud computing each with different features based on access and security.
- Private Cloud - the services and infrastructure are maintained and managed by you or a third party. This option reduces the potential security and control risks and will suit you if your data and applications are a core part of your business and you need a higher degree of security or have sensitive data requirements.
- Community Cloud - A community cloud exists where several organisations share access to a private cloud with similar security considerations. For example, a hotel group that have their own public clouds but they are hosted remotely in a private environment.
- Public Cloud - A public cloud is where the services are stored off-site and accessed over the internet. This service offers the greatest level of flexibility and cost-saving however it is more vulnerable than private clouds.
- Hybrid Cloud - By spreading your options across different cloud models, you gain the benefits of each model. For example, you could use a public cloud for your emails to save on large storage costs, while keeping your highly sensitive data safe and secure behind your firewall in a private cloud.
We can help you decide which cloud option is best for your hotel.
Cybersecurity Solutions for Hotels
Cyber Security threats are growing every day and a large number of hotels are falling prey to them. The data breaches that occur can cause significant damage to a business; some of which may permanently close your business. Protecting your business from cyber threats is essential to ensure that your business continuity is never compromised.
Our Cybersecurity solutions ensures that your business have the most comprehensive approach to protect your data whilst proactively searching for any vulnerabilities and protecting them accordingly.
Our Cybersecurity Solutions
- Backup and Recovery - Cyberattacks are a common cause for data loss so it’s vital that you ensure your business has a robust data back-up and recovery solution in place. When you are looking at a comprehensive data back-up and recovery solution, you need to decide on what frequency of back-ups is needed for your business. We can help you decide and implement a backup and recovery solution
- Cyber Essentials is a Government-backed, industry-supported scheme to help businesses protect themselves against the growing threat off cyberattacks. Cyber Essentials defines a set of security controls and clear guidance on the basics of cyber security. Once you go through the modules, you are awarded a certificate which showcases that you are proactive against cyber-attacks.
- GDPR Compliance - GDPR instructs that personal data must be processed securely using appropriate technical and organisational measures. The meaning is clear; protect personal data by having sufficient security measures in place. We will ensure that your hotel is in full GDPR compliance when it comes to your data security.
- Internet Security Solutions - There are a variety of devices and tools that can be used to protect you whilst you use the internet. We will work with you to best find the internet security solutions which will help protect your business.
- Layered Protection is a cybersecurity system that has multiple levels of protection. The different layers work together to reduce the risk of a cybersecurity breach. The main principle of this system is prevention, detection and response.
- Managed Endpoint Security- Endpoint devices such as desktops, laptops and mobiles are a point of access to your business network. You need to be assured that if your staff uses their device that provides that entry point, that it won’t harm your business network. When you employ managed endpoint security, you are in effect putting in a process to authenticate and monitor access to your network through your devices. You’ll have security policies put in place to prevent any external or internal threats to your network. The more endpoint devices a business has deployed, the greater the need to manage them all.
- Penetration Testing - Essentially, with penetration testing, we are identifying any possible vulnerabilities in your system, network, or infrastructure by simulating a cyber-attack. When those vulnerabilities are identified, we can suggest countermeasures so as to reduce the risk.
- Phishing Simulation - Simulated phishing is a function where you can test your business and your staff's reaction to phishing attacks. Essentially, it mimics the role of the attacker, sending realistic phishing emails to test your staff’s reactions. You can then gauge how susceptible your business is to a cyber-attack and educate your team accordingly.
- Ransomware Protection - Ransomware is often spread via phishing emails, spam and even some websites. Ransomware can also be spread manually by remotely accessing insecure computers and servers and deploying the software. We can offer ransomware protection.
- User Awareness Training - A lack of awareness is the biggest cause of successful ransomware attacks. We can deliver bespoke, user awareness training to your business which has been designed to educate your team in learning the risks, identifying suspicious activity and best cybersecurity practice in highlighting the activity and protect the business.
IT Projects & Consultancy for Hotels
It is difficult to account for every technical skillset required for a well-rounded IT department and it can be a rather costly. We can help meet that gap by providing an IT Consultant to help you audit and improve your IT systems or help you with any IT projects you have that require a more advanced skillset.
Here are some of the ways our IT Consultants can help your hotel:
- Network Assessment – We can assess your network and identify any vulnerabilities to ensure your hotel’s systems are at optimal efficiency.
- Security Audit - We can identify any possible threats to your IT systems and help you implements any processes or solutions to avoid data breaches.
- Employee Training – We can educate your staff on how to prevent and handle any possible security breaches.
- Cost Reduction - We can help identify if any of your IT systems/ processes may be costing your business time and money and offer you alternative solutions.
Whether it’s a cloud-migration project, network or server upgrade or opening a new hotel, our IT project consultants can help your business deliver your IT projects on time, on budget, and with minimal business disruption.
IT Projects we can help with:
- Cloud Migration
- Comms Cabinet Upgrades and Relocations
- Office 365 Migration
- Office Moves
- Networking and Cabling
- Network Upgrades
- Remote Access Solutions
- Server Installation, Migration and Upgrades
- Software Installation and Upgrades
- UPS Installations and Upgrades
- Workstation Installation
- Workstation Upgrades
Managed IT for Hotels
We are a Managed Service Provider (MSP) and we offer fixed service level agreements deliver ongoing IT support and solutions for your hotel whilst bolstering your core systems with high-level security and any needed upgrades.
From ensuring your network is secured and backed-up to ensuring you staff are supported with any day-to-day issues to proactively ensuring you have the best solutions in place for your business; we are here to support your hotel and your team.
How does a Managed IT Service Agreement work?
Our Managed IT service is completely bespoke so we can’t give you an idea of pricing without meeting you to discuss what systems you have in place and number of users etc. We also need to gain an understanding of what you need as a Service Level Agreement so that all fixes can be measures against this. We offer different tiers of support such as whether it will be remote only, on-site only or a mixture of both. The price you will be quoted will be a fixed monthly cost for unlimited access to our technical team.
Once you choose us as your MSP, we will sit down with you to determine your aspirations for your hotel and any systems you have in place.
What we need from you:
- Details of any growth plans or IT projects
- List of all software and IT systems you are using
- Contact details of all of your software providers
We will make contact with all of your existing software providers to introduce ourselves and build a relationship with them. We will run an audit of your system to ensure everything is running optimally before setting up scheduled maintenance and back-ups.
You will be supplied a dedicated phone number to our IT Support desk to give to your staff. Any technical problem, they can call us directly, no matter if it is a simple password reset to a data breach, we will be here to help.
Our support packages include:
- Onsite support
- Remote support
- Proactive visits
- Cybersecurity software
- Regular progress/update meetings
- Maintenance of core I.T systems and services
- Automatic updates
- Access to the client portal
- Guaranteed response and resolution times