We have tried and tested phone systems for dental practices and the main one we recommend is Horizon, which is a hosted phone system offered by our partners; Gamma.
Gamma is a leading supplier of voice, data, mobile and cloud products and services in the UK. We have been working with Gamma for approximately, 10 years and we have seen their business grow and year-on-year then keep on developing their products to the best that they can be. They are now one of the UK’s largest network operators and they have never lost their ability to respond quickly to any queries or issues.
One of the biggest challenges for dental practices is to deliver the best possible patient care whilst efficiently running their practice. Horizon phone system enables you to provide seamless communication with your patients and staff whilst giving you access to fundamental systems.
Since Gamma is an EMIS Health Accredited Partner, Horizon seamlessly integrates with EMIS CRM system which means you have one central platform for you to store, record and access all patient communication and provide better, more efficient patient care.
Benefits of Horizon for your Dental Practice
- Personalise service with call preview - Horizon syncs up your EMIS contacts, alerting you to incoming calls and displaying who’s calling, so you answer in a personable way.
- Instantly access information - Jump to your caller’s EMIS record with the click of a button. Horizon will present your contact as they call in, ensuring the right records and information are at your fingertips.
- Click to Dial - Make calls from within your EMIS directory via your desktop.
- 360 Management – Should you have more than one dental practice, you can manage your organisation’s entire communications via a simple, easy to use, web portal.
- CLI Flexibility – Present any number you have permission to call on behalf of which ideal for dentists who are returning calls and don’t want to showcase extension numbers or mobile numbers.
- Call Recording – Record your calls for compliance, customer service, training or auditing.
- Auto Attendant - Provide patients with call routing options for different areas of the practice and create announcements to inform callers of key details such as Opening hours or Emergency information.
- Music on Hold – Promote dental health messages or offers to waiting patients. Perhaps an offer on teeth whitening.
- Company Directory – You can have up to 100 speed dials for your favourite numbers such as Lab numbers for when you need to the Lab to check on orders like crowns or dental implants.
- Pay-per-Seat – Get an on-demand service with no hidden costs since Horizon is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per-seat basis. As you’re not buying a PBX, there’s no major hardware investment.
- Lower call costs – Free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates.
- Business Continuity – Horizon is cloud based which means if something happened to your practice, it can easily be switched to a new site to carry on making and taking calls.