Method of entry to the rest of the site
* Palisade Fencing - ensures your car park boundary is solid
* Drop Arm barriers allow automatic entrance for authorised persons or force people to be manually verified
* Use CCTV to monitor and record any incidents
* Integrate Access control within all entrances to/from the car park
* Distribute Permits to control number of vehicles allowed
Limit the dark spaces by providing good lighting.
*Small Car parks; use motion sensing lighting
*Large Car Parks; use high mast flood lights
*Multi-story car parks you’ll need good lighting in all areas, particularly stairwells.
Beam Technology notifies you if the perimeter is breached. It can:
* Send a notification
* Trigger the intruder alarm & ring
* Trigger the CCTV to pop-up the exact camera view to Security
Integrate thermal imaging with your CCTV so you are notified if it is a human, not animals
Speak to our team about how to protect your car park from opportunists and in turn, protect your team.Get a FREE Security Audit for your Car Park today