You can purchase additional ISDN Phone lines until September 2023 before you are forced to migrate away between April and December 2025.
It seems like a long way off but you need the best technology available for your business.
SIP and SIP trunks is an on-premise or hosted solution for a telephone system that uses virtual phone lines rather than physical wires.
* Save Money on call costs and line rental
* Flexibility & scalability with phone numbers as you are can reduce the number of PBX’s you need to maintain
* High Quality Network
* Business Continuity
A Hybrid Phone System combines the different types of connection technology (ISDN, Analogue, Digital and IP) into a single modern and flexible phone system.
* Easy & smooth migration
* Cost-saving VoIP
* Own in-house communications service which you can distribute as you see fit
* Go Cloud and Save by deciding what features to stay on-premise
* Maintain control over the network & maintain security
It needs its own dedicated PBX; it cannot be put onto an industry standard server or cloud-based.
The PBX box needs to be on-premise in a secure environment.
Initial capital outlay for the hardware can be significant, but can be spread with a finance or leasing.
Hosted Phone systems are cloud-based, so you use an internet connection (IP technology) to connect to it but effectively you are renting the system rather than purchasing your own dedicated system that you need to host.
* Flexibility and Scalability
* Phone System Management in your hands
* Business continuity
* Minimal start-up costs
* Speedy installation and automatic upgrades
You need to ensure that you have a reliable internet connection otherwise it will vastly affect the voice quality.
IP Phone Systems use IP technology like a Hosted Phone System except, you own the phone system which means you have to choose where you host it.
It is a great solution for those who want more control over their phone system.
*You own the system & choose where to host
*Flexibility and scalability
*Phone System Management
* Business Continuity
*No long term contracts
* Up-fronts costs but it can be financed or leased
* Responsibility of hosting and maintenance is yours
* You need reliable internet connection
* Any upgrades are at your expense
It is a riskier option but it is still an option.
You could purchase additional lines that you may need for the next few years.
If you're struggling with budget, it would certainly buy you the time you needed.
Need help working out the best option for your business?Get in touch today