Support isn’t just designed for those emergency call-outs, it can be designed for maintenance so your fantastic system keeps on working rather than waiting for it to fail.
Q: Do you provide support for packages that you haven’t installed?
Yes, we do. We will need to take a look at the system to see if there are any maintenance updates required, initially.
What are my options for Support?
We have a variety of Support Service-Level-Agreement’s (SLA’s) available depending on the products you have chosen and your business requirement. In most case, we can create your support package so it matches your needs exactly, therefore you only are paying for what you need.
When we look at creating a support package we look at;
- Does the supplier have an SLA in place?
- Does the product require regular updates?
- Will system updates be done by us or the customer?
- Do you need to cover standard working hours?
- Is extended support cover required but only on certain days?
- Do you operate on weekends?
- Are you a 24/7 operation?
- Is your business single or multi-site?
- Where are your sites located?
- How business critical is that system?
- Do you have any back-up solutions in place?
Based on the above, we can then work out what SLA you need to keep your business connected. For instance, your SLA may be that we respond to a minor fault within 16 hours and fix any major issues within 8 hours. Or, we can create a completely bespoke support SLA for you.
We will work closely with you in order to come up with a plan at a great price that provides you with the ideal level of cover for your own specific needs.
Choosing your Support and Maintenance
We are more than happy to talk you through the available support options, taking you through all of the pros and cons of each option, to help you to come to the right decision.