There are many different types of phone lines, how the call gets to and from you and systems, the handset that sits on your desk, that have been optimized for business use, so it can be hard to know which is going to best for you and your company’s needs.
Whether your firm is a small single office with a handful of employees, or a large corporate business with offices all over the country, your phone lines and telephone system is crucial. In many cases, a phone call is the first point of contact for your customers and clients.
At BTT we have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the industry, so we can help you to find the best fit for your business ensuring that everything runs smoothly and proficiently and is able to adapt as your companies requirements change in the future.
We work with top suppliers such as Mitel, NEC and Samsung so you can be assured that we have all the tools, expertise and knowledge to get you up and running.
How do I choose the right line and system?
Terms such as PSTN business analogue phone lines, VoIP and SIP can be daunting and complex. We have outlined each below and you can click those in red, to find out further information.
- PSTN – PSTN analogue phone lines are used by companies t that need mainly to be able to make voice calls and fax. These are inexpensive and cost-effective to run.
- ISDN – At BTT Comms we provide two types of ISDN services – ISDN2 and ISDN30e. ISDN30e services are more about providing high-performance voice services for business with eight or more employees. ISDN2 is similar to a standard phone line although with ISDN2 the lines can be separated for internet and phone calls.
- SIP – One of our biggest sellers, SIP is extremely flexible as you can attach your number to any phone meaning it can be with you wherever you are. It is highly scalable, which makes it ideal for businesses looking to grow.
- Analogue – Smaller offices may find an analogue business telephone system will be enough. This is usually a single copper line that runs into your building via your line’s provider.
- Digital – Digital phone lines have the advantage of being able to handle multiple functions, including direct lines, multiple extensions, keypad-entry menus, hold music and interactive voice response.
- VoIP – Productivity can be boosted through the installation of a VoIP business telephone system, which allows your firm to carry phone calls over an IP data network, the same way the internet travels.
If you would like to discuss your telephone needs with a member of the BTT team then please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0330 222 0330.