Inbound Call Manager hands over full control over your phone line and your calls to you; so that you don’t have to rely on a network operator to make changes for you.
Inbound will help improve your business’s customer service by ensuring all calls are managed by the right people, consistently, throughout quiet and busy periods.
Essentially, with the Inbound Call Manager software, you’ll have the ability to route your calls how you wish, monitor the calls to ensure they fall in-line with any important KPI’s and manage how your business deals with those calls. You can make changes using a mobile app or the online portal.
The key benefits of upgrading your phone system to Inbound
- No set-up costs – exactly that, no cost to set it up, just a monthly fee to utilise the software.
- Use with any number – You can use Inbound with any phone number, geographic (such as 01/02) and non-geographic (08/03) numbers.
- Improve your Customer Service – Ensure your business answers every call by putting rules in place if your staff are busy. Additionally, you can record calls for training purposes (or for compliance.) You can even make and upload your own voice announcements to provide customers with routing options or advise them on opening hours or website address.
- Build your own call plans – You can build and modify your call plans according to your business needs; this means you can dictate what happens to calls outside of business house as well as diverting options for busy periods.
- Business Continuity – In the event of a disaster or an outage, you can redirect calls to another site. You can use Inbound with any number, from anywhere and with any device.
- Free App / Online Portal – Make any changes, quickly using the online portal or the free app.
- Advanced Call Reporting – You can use Inbound to report on how you are measuring against your KPI’s. For instance, you can look at productivity, call patterns, caller behaviour, waiting time and how long it takes to answer calls. You can set the reports and schedule them to be sent on a regular basis to up to three email addresses.
Never miss a Phone Call Again
There are three different inbound services.
Whether you are a single site business needing simple routing plans, a multi-department or multi-site business needing to route by caller identity/ location or if you need professional call centre functionality; there is an Inbound solution ideal for your business.Sign up for a FREE Demo