Most businesses experience increases in costs every day, many of which aren’t within their control. Unfortunately, we live in an expensive world and costs will keep increasing but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t explore reducing costs where possible.
Energy is one such area you can save money by switching your supplier, even if you are in contract, you can secure today’s prices, ready for your contract ending.
Our energy deals are available to all businesses; small, medium, large or even a multi-site company.
- Who Supplies the Energy? We have a catalogue of major energy suppliers currently contracted with us, including British Gas, Npower, EON, Engie and Opus to name but a few.
- How much could you save me? Typically, we save our customers between 10-20%, although in some cases we have cut up to 50% off their current bill.
- Surely, I could just find the Energy deal myself?! There are plenty of deals out there but we have access to those that aren’t in the public domain because of our buying power.
It can be time-consuming and it’s easy to miss great deals, meaning you’re left paying more for your energy than you need to, with no way out of the contract.
- I already have an Energy Broker… Unfortunately, that doesn’t guarantee that you’re getting the best prices available. At no cost to you, why not let us check if we could possibly save you some money, whilst reducing your emissions?
- I’m still in Contract… That’s the beauty about partnering with us; we can secure today’s rates for up to 5 years in advance!
Many of our current clients were already in a contract when we began our search for them, so we forward price contracts. Let’s say you are in contract until September 2023, we can search the rates for you, today; secure the best price so that when your contract is up you are automatically switched over.
This means that you won’t be subject to price increases and you don’t have to panic near the time to switch quickly or risk being charged deemed rates.
We want to reduce our emissions – do you offer Green Energy?
We do indeed; we have a range of Green tariffs where the power is generated from 100% renewable sources. Our Green energy is generated exclusively through wind (hydro assets.)
In all honesty, we can’t guarantee that it will be cheaper because fossil fuels still dominate the market, so they do fluctuate their pricing to beat others in the market.
What we can say is that we do tend to have one supplier in particular who will charge a rate for their “Standard” energy source at the same rate as their green energy source.
Unlike some energy brokers, our green energy is available to small, medium and large businesses.
- What about Smart Meters? When you make the switch to BTT Energy, we can install a Smart Meter which will remove any uncertainty with readings and therefore, the amount you pay.
Automatic readings will be taken every day, so you’ll only be charged for what you use. If you are keen to reduce your energy consumption, the Smart Meter will show you how much you are using and what it is costing you.
- I’m a Naturally Suspicious Person… So are we! It’s okay, we understand that there are a lot of bogus companies out there. We are a reputable communications company who have added one more string to our bow to add further value to our customers.
You are more than welcome to visit our offices or we can send one of our Director’s out to see you so you can look at the “whites of their eyes” so to speak.
- What do you need from me? We will need the following which you can email to email@example.com:
- A recent gas and electricity bill from your current suppliers (we’ll take as many as you can find!)
- A signed Letter of Authority on your company’s headed paper. (We can provide a template if you need it.)
- Why do you need a Letter of Authority? We need an LOA to allow us to find out information from your current suppliers, such as contract end date and the relevant meter data showing how you use your energy. It also allows us to request bespoke pricing from all of our suppliers on your behalf.
We will never do anything without your express consent.