Most businesses experience cost increases every day, many of which aren’t within their control. Every business should get in the habit of reviewing their costs that could be curbed and particularly, small businesses. Small business that review their costs regularly can make a difference to their bottom line.
Energy is one such area you can save money by switching your supplier, even if you are in contract, you can secure today’s prices, ready for your contract ending.
Unlike most Energy Brokers, our energy deals are available to small businesses, too.
By reviewing your business energy, you can:
Save money – Secure today’s rates for when your contract ends – Use Green energy
Business Energy FAQ’s
- What type of energy do you supply? Electricity and Gas with Green Energy options available.
- Who Supplies the Energy? We have a catalogue of major energy suppliers currently contracted with us, including British Gas, Npower, EON, Engie and Opus to name but a few.
- How much could you save? Typically, we save our customers between 10-20%, although in some cases we have cut up to 50% off their current bill.
- What about Smart Meters? When you make the switch to BTT Energy, we can install a Smart Meter which will remove any uncertainty with readings and therefore, the amount you pay. Automatic readings will be taken every day, so you’ll only be charged for what you use. If you are keen to reduce your energy consumption, the Smart Meter will show you how much you are using and what it is costing you.
- Still in Contract? That’s the beauty about partnering with us; we can secure today’s rates for up to 5 years in advance!
This means that you won’t be subject to price increases and you don’t have to panic near the time to switch quickly or risk being charged deemed rates.
We can offer a range of Green tariffs for small businesses. The green energy is power generated from 100% renewable sources, specifically through wind (hydro assets.)
We can’t guarantee that it will be cheaper because fossil fuels still dominate the market, so they do fluctuate their pricing to beat others in the market. However, we do tend to have one supplier in particular who will charge a rate for their “Standard” energy source at the same rate as their green energy source.
Do you want a Quote?
We will need the following which you can email to email@example.com:
A recent gas and electricity bill from your current suppliers (we’ll take as many as you can find!)
A signed Letter of Authority on your company’s headed paper. (We can provide a template if you need it.)
Why do you need a Letter of Authority?
We need a LOA to allow us to find out information from your current suppliers, such as contract end date and the relevant meter data showing how you use your energy. It also allows us to request bespoke pricing from all of our suppliers on your behalf.
We will never do anything without your express consent.
Get a Quote for Business Energy
Would you like to see how much money you can save on your business's energy bill?
Send us a recent gas and electricity bill from your current suppliers (we’ll take as many as you can find) and a signed Letter of Authority on your company’s headed paper. (We can provide a template if you need it.)Quote me