Would you like to join the BTT team?
We are currently recruiting for a B2B Telesales Executive to join us in 2019.
Job Title: B2B Telesales Executive
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 plus commission
You will be targeting new business prospects, existing customers and pipeline prospects to generate sales appointments for 3 sales people.
- Make in excess of 100 outbound B2B calls per day to generate new business appointments for Sales Managers.
- Utilise your skills to open the conversation, qualify their needs, identify any opportunities and sufficiently close the call, hopefully with an appointment.
- Develop relationships with prospects, quickly and smoothly.
- Conduct follow-ups to phone calls via email.
- Ensure follow up activity is recorded and actioned.
- Maintain a database of prospects with accurate data entry so notes are legible and detailed.
- Build and nurture a sales pipeline.
- Work closely with the Marketing department to identify opportunities.
- Develop a full understanding of our services so you can identify cross-selling opportunities.
(We understand that this may take some time.)
- The determination to reach targets and agreed KPI’s.
- We would consider part-time applicants
- Training opportunities to progress to F2F sales if you have that desire
- 28 days holiday
- Uncapped commission
You will need to be highly experienced in the following to be considered:
- Computer literate
- Proven track record in B2B Telesales
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Comfortable with speaking with people of all levels in an organisation
- Strong customer service and customer relationship building skills
Any technical knowledge would be of benefit but not essential.
BTT have been in business for over 20 years, we are based on a Farm in Kettering (in an office that we built ourselves!) We are in the communications sector and we have a variety of services; Phone Lines and Systems, Cabling, Broadband, Security and Energy to name a few.
Due to our customer-centric approach and above and beyond attitude; we retain around 90% of our customers.
We work with a range of different businesses in different sectors and of different sizes. Some of our larger clients include NHS, SCS and Holiday Inn.
We are a close-knit team and we treat each other like family, where like all families, there is a lot of banter which makes a fun working environment.